Thursday, May 26, 2011

Weakness

Hey all

This is another of a post that I feel inclined to write. Unfortunately, while many people do praise me about my strengths, few know about my weakness. Today, I disclose it hoping that this public disclosure would actually help me solving it. I think my biggest weakness is my reactive nature. I react too fast. It can be a boon but I have observed many a times it is a bane. Not only can it spoil work, it can spoil relations as well- a thing I have witnessed time and again. I am trying to get over it, music being the obvious option cause it pulls me back.

Through this post I wish to apologize to all those friends who witnessed this side of mine. I can assure you I am trying to control it and putting my efforts. I , however, need you all by my side to achieve it.

The devil

No comments:

Post a Comment